
So get this. Last night I just needed some me time and went out and did some shopping. I started with my trip to the SA Boutique. I was about 20 minutes until they closes, so I did not have much time to shop. I did my usual rounds: housewares, clothes, kids toys, and back of the store. I did find a couple of shirts and a book for Tarzan. I did pick up this neat framed picture in the back, it looked like a kid painted it. I then went to the mall and got my new Mudd sandals for the summer and went to Macy's it it is Clinique free gift time.
After a nice evening out, I returned home. My hubby asked me why the hell I bought that painting. I said that it was neat, he disagreed. As a much heated argument, we looked over the painting and discovered that it had been signed J Pollock. A light went off. I was a Jackson Pollock painting!!!! I quickly listed it on eBay and am pleased to say the bidding is now over $55,000! I guess it is a well liked piece. I can not believe my good fortune. There is still 6 days left on the auction and I think that we could get close to a Million dollars by the end of it all. So I will keep you updated......BTW, April Fools :)
No comments:
Post a Comment