Well Tarzan woke up with a full blown cold. After dinner last night, he started sneezing. I quickly accessed the potential situation and armed myself with the tissues, thermometer, Motrin, Vick's and the humidifier. After simulating an African Rain forest in his bedroom, he got his PJs on and was off to bed. Luckily he still slept 12 hours. So today the cold is not too bad, just a lot of snot, sneezing and coughing
I am loving my Clinique free samples. I got them when I purchased the 3 step skin care set. I used to use the entire line, but cut it out because I am cheap. But, I must say, the 3 step skin care system is worth the money. The set includes a bar soap, astringent, and moisturizer. I love it. my skin is glowing again and no more flakiness. Try it for yourself, but only buy it when there is a free gift.
Harper's Island is premiering tonight on CBS. They have been promoting the heck out of it. I will DVR it and we will see if it is worth the hype. Speaking of hype. LOST was awesome last night. It is getting so intense. It seems like we are on the verge of finding out something huge on each episode, but it rarely happens. It doesn't matter to me if they keep dragging it out, I love the anticipation. I think that perhaps Aliens are now involved or better yet a Higher Power is involved. Hummmm ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment