Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tueday Morning

Good morning. Well Tarzan is still doing fine this AM. The rash is only on the the one foot, no fever, ate a good breakfast, and cold symptoms not too bad. He is currently playing with his cars.

Today is another Tuesday and I am getting anxious to teach my Wilton Course II tonight. We will be making Royal Icing flower and it will be a lot of fun.

I went to Surplus City yesterday and got Zoe a new dog bed. They have the fabric shells, unstuffed for $2.99. I also bought a box of poly fill for $7. So she will have a new bed to replace her old one for less than $10 ;)
Surplus City had a lot of nice things. Tons of Country signs, braided rugs, etc. I did get a metal flag holder as well for $6.99. I have not been in there for awhile and it was nice to stop in and see what they have for sale. They did have a cute sign that I thought applies to many households :"Sometimes I wake up grouchy, sometimes I let him sleep."

No comments: