Yes, I said it. I love my DVR. All my favorite shows and none of the commercials. The coracles are still there, but with my wonderful Hubby's skills, we fast forward through all of them. I record everything. The best thing is not have anymore of those awful VHS tapes laying around. BTW, we still have 3 boxes full of them from when we did record stuff the old fashioned way. I am working on Freecycling them.
So I caught 3 minutes of Oprah today, in between episodes of Shaun the Sheep. It was about Mothers,etc. I brief bit that I did catch was about this woman who blogged through her Postpartum Depression. Her blog was a hit and long story short, her site generates $40k per month in advertising. Her husband quit his job, she says at home with the kids. They are making more money now than they ever did while working. So guess what? I think I might be allowing ads on my blog. I could use an extra $40k a month too.
Check out my blogs and it's ads. They don't make DVRs for the Internet yet, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment