Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Facebook Me

So as you might know, I have joined Facebook and really like it. It is actually pretty cool. Today I got 2 Friend requests that seem to have come out of left field. The one was my first RA in college and the second was one of my first friends and eventual roommate in college. I have not heard from the friend since before we graduated from college. It is nice to know that she still wants to know what is going on in my life. That is the whole point of Facebook. You can touch base and get reacquainted with old friends, but you don't necessarily have to be BFF's. After all, relationships change as we get older and we all have different life experiences. I still can not believe that a few of my close friends have not joined up yet. I am patiently waiting to see that they have accepted my friend request. I am challenging them, and any of you, to sign up for Facebook today, after all if you are reading my blog, then you obviously want to know what I am up to. So either sign up for Facebook or start your own blog so that I can see what you are up to ;)

No comments: