Sorry I have not posted in awhile, but I have been busy. I am now teaching Wilton Course 2 and 3 every week at Michael's. I love it. My students are great, the store is great. I am having a lot of fun and making money doing it!
So Tarzan is in bed and Dear Hubby is out and I have the house all to myself. I Christen this Mother's Day Weekend. Yes, I deserve more than 1 day to be worshiped! Tomorrow I am treating myself to a pedicure and lunch with my Mother. I am not making any cakes or doing any housework. I did do my grocery shopping today, so any shopping this weekend will be for me. We were at the pet shop today and were looking at turtles. I might get one for my pond this weekend. My fish are now 3 years old and are breeding, so I don't think a turtle will cause to much havoc. Stay tuned.
I did have success this weekend at the SA Boutique. I picked up this retro kitchen table for $30. I love it!! I can actually sit and enjoy a meal with Tarzan while he eats. I have not done a cake on it yet, but I know the increased workspace will be awesome. Although, I will not test it out until next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment