How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
It's hot Hot hot
I think it is safe to say that summer is almost here. It was 80 degrees yesterday and it was great. I hope that my parent's pool will be open soon. I think that Tarzan will enjoy swimming this year. We are currently enjoying Play with Me Sesame and drinking juice and coffee. I think that waffles are on the menu for breakfast. Big weekend as far as cakes. I am starting a birthday cake for my God Daughter today. It is a biggie that serves 100. I will post pics over the weekend. I better get my baking in early, before it gets any hotter outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment