How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Great Weekend
I just wanted quickly post that I had a great weekend. My Wonderful Hubby and I worked our butts off around the old homestead. I got most of my flowers planted. We put up a fence in the yard so that the dogs and Tarzan will not escape. We sat outside around the fire last night and enjoyed the yard all day today. I even have the farmer's tan to prove it. I love this time of year. Now I can sit back and watch my flowers grow and can also watch my son play safely in his yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment