Wednesday, June 3, 2009

By the side of the road....

I can not believe it is June. Summer had officially begun. We have had a great couple of days, weather wise, but today is a rain out. Oh well, my flowers will just get some extra watering and grow even bigger now!!
Our newly fenced in yard is awesome. Tarzan has been going to bed exhausted every night. He is totally played out. We are loving it. My Hubby is going to extend our back deck in the next couple of weeks. We had been looking at getting a gazebo. Lowe's had one in particular that we loved, but it was $500. It is 10x12 and had curtains. The ultimate in backyard privacy. But as luck would have it, I was coming back the other day and just happened to look at the side of the road where this guy has a tent. This guy has just about everything for sale. He had a few gazebos, but I did not stop. I called Hubby and he said "yes dear" and it ended at that. When he got home, he surprised me with a trip out to check out the gazebos. This guy had 1 Martha Stewart 12x12 gazebo left. It was perfect, curtains and all. The best part is that he only wanted $200. It was a no brainer. So now I am patiently waiting my new deck and outdoor living space. Anyone wanna help build a deck??

No comments: