Thursday, April 16, 2009

Law and Order Altoona Style

So we our were playing with Son when these 2 guys knock on our door. Hubby knows the one guy and he is a police officer, so was the other one. Long story short they were staking out one of the local dirt bags who deals drugs and they wanted to use our house. It was awesome, we were so excited. I felt like all my calls to the Drug Hotline were not wasted.
So they did get the guy and I can not wait to read about it in the paper tomorrow. Times are hard, but not that hard. This guy has been doing this for years and it is about time it stops. I think that there is at least 2 maybe 3 little kids living in that house. Plus he is dealing these drugs within 500 feet of a playground, so he is looking at some serious time.
I hope that we get credited in the paper for our help in napping this unlucky bastard!

No comments: