Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random thoughts

Today is another beautiful day. I love the warm weather. I especially love it when it comes to dressing Tarzan: Shorts, T-shirt and Sandals. It is so EASY!! He played really hard yesterday and is just now getting up.
We are spending a lot of time outside enjoying the nice weather. I can not wait until the pool is open, I think that he will be a water dog.

Oh Dear Hubby is now a TV star. Check out this link to see him: http://wearecentralpa.com/content/fulltext/?cid=84662

Today is the last day for my Course II class. I am very excited to see my students final cakes. They have been working hard making flowers over the last 4 weeks. All 5 of my students will be moving onto Course III. I will also be teaching Course III in addition to Course II next month.
My Student Blog has proven to be very useful to my students. There is a direct link to AC Moore and Michael's Coupons, plus information on Classes.

Zoe is feeling better. She is getting up and going outside on her own. She is still taking it easy and have been sleeping downstairs. I have not heard back yet from the Vet regarding her blood work.

Have a great day.

No comments: