How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Freecycle Away
I am in the process of conquering my clutter and started yesterday with the dining room. It seems to be a dumping ground for thing that are in transition, a hold place for things that are needed, and just a major cluster #@!$. Since I will be starting teaching my classes next week, I need to have this space organized, since that is where I keep most of my cake decorating supplies. So I took advantage of Freecycle. I listed: a bag of sewing notions, vintage singer sewing machine that i bought to sell the pieces on Ebay, an indoor/outdoor blind, a microwave,and a halogen torch lamp that I have had since college. The sewing stuff and sewing machine went yesterday. The rest is due to be picked up today. Since I am having such good success, I might take a look around some other rooms to see what can go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment