Thursday, March 19, 2009

So sorry that I have not posted in awhile. Life has been a bit crazy. I shall give a brief synoplsis. Tarzan : got a hair cut, got a tooth pulled, got bit by a dog.
My Dad: in the hospital for 8 days, no has a pacemaker.
Cakes: making lots and finally got to start my paperwork to be an instructor at Michael's.
Me: went to York for a Girls Weekend, addicted to Facebook.
So as you can tell, not much going on here! I promise to try and keep up with my posts.
I do have one Cheap and Crafty Mom story to relay. My SIL Stephanie alerted me to $3 off Huggies coupons. I printed out one and then made 20 photo copies, they are valid thru April. My local Weis just ran a deal get $5 off next order when you spend $20 on Huggies. They were having a sale on Huggies from $10.99 to $9.99, I used the $3 coupon. I did this three times. Long story short, I paid less than $4 for a pack of 26 diapers,and I still have coupons and a $5 Weis coupon, plus %5 Weis rewards discount to still use.....

No comments: