How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Friday, November 28, 2008
TGIF
Well another Holiday has come and gone. It was, as predicted, a very full and surprisingly stressful day. Tarzan lived up to his name by destroying everything in his path. On the other hand, the food was great. We ate 2 times and everything was scrumptious. We have turkey hangovers today. I did not even venture out for any bargains today on Black Friday. I did just catch the news headlines and saw that a Wal-Mart worker was killed as greedy shoppers trampled him. I guess that says it all about our culture. And that it happened at a Wal-Mart is just the icing on the cake. "Every day low prices and a funeral"! So make sure you bring out your body armour and shotgun next time you go to Wal-Mart. Good thing that I don't shop there........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment