I have been very busy and have not had anytime to blog. So I will do a quick catch up. We got our family Christmas tree on Saturday. Tarzan had a great time. I think that he wanted to run about freely on the the tree farm and set up a makeshift crib area in a dead tree stump..I also make another cake in a Longaberger Basket theme. I am really getting antsy and am missing my classes. I have my first class the first Tuesday in January and then I should be able to start instructing the first of February. It has been hard to find time to do cakes, but I still try and fit at least one in a week. Christmas tasks are getting done slowly. Tonight I did my cards. The house and tree still need decorated, cookies need baked, and I need to finish shopping. I guess that I did not get much done. I am still waiting to see if I placed in the Wilton cookie contest. I would love to get some of the Wilton prizes that are offered. Well it is almost 10:30 and hubby is still not home from work. I bet he is tired and I hope that he got something to eat. Later....
No comments:
Post a Comment