How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Tis the Season
OK, so my wonderful husband came home today with his Christmas bonus. It was a very nice bonus so we decided to go ahead a get our new couch and love seat. I am so excited.!!! finally to be rid of our huge sectional couch. So being the cheap Mom that I am, I have listed both the coffee table and sectional online for sale. The listing started last night at $300 for both. I have had no calls so I just reduced it to $250. I am planning on reducing the price daily until it sells or I have to give it away. I will post pics of my new living room set after it is picked up, which should be on Monday or Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment