Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year End Reflections....Kinda like Beach Confessions..




Christmas came and went. We had one great Christmas. Tarzan got just about every toy know to man, I finally got my tv for the kitchen and my hubby got his PS3. As if that was not enough, the day after Christmas we went to Sam's Club to buy our new HD tv. It is huge and it is awesome. So to recap, new furniture, tvs, gaming systems and toys were acquired by us in the month of December. Very fortunate. I have been pumping out the cakes as well. I did 4 for Christmas and just finished another Snowman loaf and have a Birthday cake to do tomorrow.


We are staying in to celebrate the New Year and yes we will be watching our huge tv. I am making my first New Years day dinner, very complicated-- hot dogs and sour kraut!!


Currently my boys are sick. One with a cold and working on Pink Eye and the other if pulling a double header... I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't catch any bugs. I can image having my Dad come and sit with us sick folks. Posted are few pics of Christmas and Cakes. Enjoy. See you next year.

No comments: