How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Cheap Mama Tip O' The Day
Here is another tip that will save you big on your next grocery trip. I get 3 Sunday papers. My local and Pittsburgh and Philly. You would be amazed just how much more coupons the big city papers have in them. For example, my local paper had $0.75 coupon off Energizer batteries. The Philly paper had the exact coupon, but is was worth $1.50. Why, I don't know. Our local paper has coupons for tomato trees and support bras, none of these ads are in the big city papers. It might cost you $3.50 to buy the extra papers, but it is worth it. Last week alone, I saved over $47 in coupons on my last grocery trip. Oh, plus if you shop at a grocery store that has fuel rewards, you can save $0.20 per gallon of gas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment