Friday, November 21, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone. I guess if you are reading this you are interested in the same things I am interested in. Such as being a Stay at Home Mom, finding great deals on anything, making crafts, cooking and living within your means. I started this blog, first time blogging ever, in hopes of sharing my views and knowledge on how to do all of the above mentioned things. Most of all, I can show you my unique way of doing it all Cheaply or within a budget.
A little back round on myself. I am 35 years old and have been married for 8 years and have a 15 month old son. He is my main reason for sharing my knowledge. I have a college education and have through a series of events, made the decision to be a.......HOMEMAKER!!!!! I know, in this day and age, an educated woman staying at home to raise children and take care of the home. Let me say that this is by far the HARDEST JOB I have ever had. It never stops, 24 -7 or if you prefer 31. BUT, I would not give it up for anything. I will share with you my favorite links for saving on just about anything, show you pictures of my Custom Cakes, tell you what bargains I got at the SA Boutique (a.k.a. Salvation Army Thrift Store), what's on the menu and how to find coupons to save on your grocery store trip, and most importantly stories on my adventures on raising one energetic, curious child. So check back regularly to see what is new on my blog....

No comments: