Friday, November 21, 2008

Tarzan of the Apes

Well, as my long day comes to a close, we end it with a tubby. After downing a sippy cup full of chocolate milk, my son was waring most of it. Chocolate and sticky, a bath was a great idea. We made it through tub time without a hitch. Upon returning to his bedroom to get dressed, my son preceded to squat on his Horsey Rug and do not only Number 1 but also Number 2! I am begining to think that we are raising some sort of Man/Ape child. After quickly taking care of the "situation" the Man child, amused with his accomplishment, let me put on his footed PJ's. After brushing his teeth, I am happy to report, he is now in bed. With glass of wine in hand, all I can think of is at least it was not as bad as what happened last week when he had the "runs" and had a run in with our white carpet! Yes, Stanley Steamer is my best friend....

No comments: