How a single work at home Mom makes ends meet in this economy. Lots of tips on saving money on clothes, making crafts, finding coupons, cake decorating, cooking and especially living within your familys means, also Facebook, dating, and Pintrest.
Monday, October 19, 2009
So sorry that I have not posted in awhile. I have been extremely busy with my cake business. Also with teaching cakes, and not to mention my 2 year old son. Fall is here and winter is quickly approaching. We are also still looking for a new house. I will try and post more. The one tip that i do have to share is the concept of Once a Month cooking. I got the cookbooks at Sam's club and love them. The premise is that you spend 1 day and cook your arse off, then the rest of the month, cooking is done. Just thaw out your meal and heat and eat. Very simple. They do have 2 week plans if a month of cooking is too hard for you. I chose to do a 2 week cycle and love it. Since it is just the 3 of us, meals can last a day or two. The last time I cooked was 3 weeks ago!!!!! I love it. I still have 3 or 4 meals yet to cook. We only ordered out 2 times in this time period. Check it out, you will love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment