Today I have enjoyed a little bit of me time. First off this morning, I was able to sleep in. Tarzan spent the night at his Grandparents. I took full advantage of this fact after getting up. I was able to have my coffee and enjoy the Saturday Early Show in peace and quiet, DH was still snoozing. I then followed that up with catching up on my DVR'd shows. My favorite has to be Whatever Martha. It is a great show hosted by Martha Stewart's daughter Alexis and her friend Jennifer. I love it. Alexis is referred to as "Dark Martha", she can do anything, but is more realistic about projects and has a very sarcastic side.....If you have a chance check it out on Fine Living Network.
Then I took a shower for more than 5 minutes. I even got to shave my legs!! That is a lot for me. I styled my hair and put on some makeup. I got online and printed out some coupons for my store trip later today. I planned menu for the next week and wrote out my store list.
Tarzan came home after terrorizing the people and things at Lowe's. He is now napping. I am not sure what my parent's do to him when he stays over, but I can count on him taking a 3 to 4 hour nap.
So I am still on me time. I just got done looking at what my hubby calls "Cake Porn", pictures of decorated cakes on Cake Central. I am watching the travel channel and they are showing a show about BBQ. I am starving now;) And just as I am ending this post, I think I hear Tarzan calling. It was fun while it lasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment